Valentine's day or excuse for chocolate??

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Ok...Japanese people are really all out for Valentine's day. Or should I say chocolate day for those without a Valentine. :p

Hit the shops today for a little bit and found myself lost in a whole of chocolate. Best thing with the department stores in Japan is the free tasting. After walking one floor where they setup temperory chocolate stores, I found myself a rather happy girl. Tried out maccha chocolate all the way to the excotic range of kit kat (orange brandy!). At the end I couldn't resist so bought this chocolate with tea flavour to it, very nice :D

So second day of Tokyo consist of lunch in a Thai place with my sister's colleague, then watched Pursuit of Happiness in the cinema. More shopping in Ikebukuro, I won't mention what I bought.

2 comments:

ilingc said...

so did u buy me any?
haha
hey! are we doing dinner on friday?
im lonesome for dinner. you can come over and we can cook or something.

NJ_La said...

ok..lets make sesame icecream.

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web