Pressing on...

Friday, June 29, 2007

Felt like it has been a while since I wrote something here.

Life pretty much pressing on with endless holiday plans and dreams about not needing to work. The summer sales is now on, so tempted to buy but haven't seen anything I really like at the moment.

Stockholm was my last trip. Pretty small city, I don't think I made the most out of it which kinda annoyed me.

Next weekend would be Paris with my cousin, really looking forward to it, finger cross that nothing will happen with her flight schedule. I can't wait to catch up with you!!!

3 comments:

ilingc said...

boring.... post a photo to accompany your post at least.. like me. even if its non related
hahah.

i got your prague postcard by the way.
last week i think. what happened at stockholm anyway?

NJ_La said...

if i do that then u would say me copy u...=p

nothing happened in stockholm that's y not good. me not motivated, didn't do anything wasted time and money.

ilingc said...

why would i say you're copying me?
crazy woman
id rather see your photos than read your blog
hahaha

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web