Winter end...Spring comes

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Can't believe it is mid March already! 1/4 of the year will be gone in 2 more weeks. Such a scary feeling.


So what have I done since start of the year?? Lemme think....done a bit of travelling, dramatic/ eventful weekend at Krakow, lots of eating with friends. Ski trip at the French Alps. As for work, new project which has been interesting and keeping me busy. I am now an auntie as my dearest cousin Scarlett gave birth to Jocelyn on Tuesday (very healthy 8lbs bub).

Now I so wish I could be in Melb to share the joy and see the little baby.

Talking about how time flies...I am coming up to two years here in London. I have been working in the same Bank since. Yesterday I went to my third pub quiz with my department. All I can say I am improving every year! =D First year got the wooden spoon, move up one rank each year, not hard to guess how my team went yesterday. *wink*

Anyway it is Friday 4:15pm now, ready to go home. I'll write more soon.

0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web