It's snowing in London

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The week started here in London with a good dusting of white powder...turning the whole town to a white wonderland...very pretty indeed.

Nearly everyone stayed (snowed) in and escaped their Monday work (aside some keen contractors). So to make most of my day off, I braved the cold and headed out to enjoy my only dose of snow this year. Too bad London is flat and I don't have skis. But then again I managed to make my mark outside my apartment block. (yes...it is a snow angel...not my dead body!)



Now it is Tuesday...some luckier individuals (or not so lucky depends how you see it) got to stay in too. Yes that was me. I had a forced day off while all the tube and buses are running again...*sigh* one day off is nice, two days off is unnecessary. Maybe that's the way they trying to cut cost...who knows...

In the two days at home I constantly had battles with my lazy arse trying to do something constructive and make use of the time off. Obviously, I have failed and achieved nothing. Spend most of my time doing chores, chatting online and just watching anime. What is most damaging is when you have time up your sleeve you start thinking silly things and then get yourself in all sorts of twisted depressing thinking. No good....

Back to work tomorrow...lets hope this will stop...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a handbag, a shopping bag or something else you were holding in your right hand? =)

HK

Teru said...

I'm glad you clarified the snow angel; I thought we were looking at a screen cap from CSI...

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web