two weeks as LoL

Monday, March 23, 2009

Lady of leisure not laughing out loud :p

it has been 2 weeks into my holiday, so far so good, not bored yet. I have so far been entertained by my packing, online shopping and grey's anatomy ;p

I started my holiday trying to be organised and do lots of packing etc, but turns out I ended up spending most of last week watching tv. bad nj_la, bad nj_la..

i managed to do some packing today, 1 china bag full of shoes (including boxes ok...i am not that bad!), 1 box of paper files and random stuff and 1/3 china bag full of clothes :D not doing bad huh?

but yes...there are still more i need to pack in the room. there are stuff everywhere!!!! argh!!! stressing out again....calm down....calm down...arghhhhh.....

0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web