Back to work

Monday, March 19, 2007

After a month of doing absolutely nothing, I am back to my 9-5 job in London. I guess I can't complain too much about my working hours after seeing how hard all my friends work in HK. So back to London for one week now. Everything seem to be the same, and the weather has really pulled up well, a week of warm sunny weather and the daylight seems to be getting longer . But of cos we are talking about London here, so not surprise that it snowed these two days.

So a quick re-cap of my one month bumming holiday. Eat, shop and relax @ Tokyo. Have so much chocolate given it was valentines day. :D Maggie and I did a bit of hiking to see the yellow flowers which was all worth it (you can find photos of them in my flickr). After Tokyo, I was melted away in the drying hot weather in Melbourne but was totally pampered by my family and friends. Lots of driving around...I miss my car and driving soooooo much!!! And yes...my driving and parking skills are still gosu! mawhahahahah. Last stop to HK, pigged out as if there was no tomorrow! Managed to catch up with everyone and spent some quality time with my family. It was indeed a relaxing holiday, I think I could keep going like that forever. :D It was also nice to still feel the luv from everyone and that I haven't been forgotten. Although half the people were just after the gosp in London...ok people there are no bitch fights between me and Alicia and there are no men in my life yet!

You can find some of my happy holiday snap in my flickr.

That's it for now.

1 comments:

ilingc said...

there are no "men" in your life yet huh?
LOL

damn tangela and your hongkie english

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web