Two new toy for me this week.
A lego police bike and a gymball.
Went to Legoland on Saturday, apart from feeling overaged, it was great fun. Haven't laughed so much for ages. Although the weather was freezing cold (just continuing from my last theme park experience in Disneyland), it was a very happy and gay experience.
Here is a photo of me in Legoland. You can find more in my flickr.
After a week of back pain, on sunday I decided to something about it...um...buying a gymball. So I have been bouncing on it for the last day. Hopefully it would help with my back problems.
2 comments:
omg, did you and cath go nuts at legoland or something? there's gotta be like 100 photos of you and the damn legos.
I just decided to upload everything. Couldn't be bothered sorting out which I want which I don't. =p
Post a Comment