Looking ahead

Monday, April 16, 2007

Now that my HSMP has been approved...what's next? still totally lost in terms of what I should do after this year. Life seems to be moving on with the endless holiday plans and work is trotting along (as everyone thinks i have the best hours ever). Sometimes I just don't know what I should say when people make all these comments. I know very well that I have very flexible hours and reasonable income. But recently I am just so sick of people commenting about it. What is it to you that I have a easy work life? I don't need to take this shit from you as if there is something wrong with me that I have flexible hours. Maybe I am taking it to personally...but seriously, I have no idea how to response anymore when time over time people just say how good my hours are...

Anyway back to the topic of where next...still no idea. Once again need to think of a new goals and see what I want in life. Feels like I am back to where I was two years ago...

0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web