Reality in life

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Agenda for tonight...

- go home straight after work
- boil rice, take the green curry out of the fridge
- scrub the shower
- heat up curry for dinner
- tidy my room
- maybe wash my dirty laundry

Am I domesticated or wat?

Had a discussion with Alicia today, do you put broccoli in your green curry? leave a comment and let me know your answer =p

Birthday drinks at Cocoon next Friday...here are the details...

Date: Friday 20th July
Time: 9:00pm - late
Address: 65 Regent Street, London W1B 4EA

6 comments:

ilingc said...

OMG
NO BROCCOLI IN CURRY

and no you're not domesticated
you just have to DO IT
coz there's no one to clean up after you
hehe

NJ_La said...

yeah...alicia will agree with you. But as I told her, I have seen places cooking it with broccoli and it does taste nice with it.

@JinomTo said...

Ditto on I-Ling; NO BROCOLLI IN CURRY!

I will send you a picture of a GENUINE green curry taken in Bangkok with NO brocolli in it!!

Yeh, those places all happened to be in a Western country! :p

mcmugg said...

but broccoli is sooo yummy.... but i guess i've never had thai food except for in western countries, hehe

NJ_La said...

glad to have some support here!

ilingc said...

omg. i never said broccoli was disgusting.. just that it's a big NO NO in curry. GET IT RIGHT..

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web