Thanks to everyone who came on Friday night. I had a fabulous time!!! Although suffer from the big night out on Saturday. =p
I love all the presents, thank you all sooooooo much!!!
Big hugs and kisses to my London family, lovely friends currently overseas =) and of cos my beautiful long time friend plus housemate!!! I think I'll be staying in playing my wii for the next month or so, at least where possible. =p
I guess still another two days until I am really turning another year older...but I have ready accpeted this new number.
Even though there are various celebration here in London, I haven't forgotten the poor soul in NYC who will be going through 2 of the longest but important days in her life. Let us all wish Wendy GOOD LUCK with her bar exam!!!I won't bother to say anymore than good luck cos I no doubts in you. =D
4 comments:
too right "beautiful"!! hahahahah
a wii birthday eh?
Happy Birthday. On the right day! :)
bleh, blogger is on london time and is not quite right..
anyway, it's the right day today!
wah... so made up!! i wait to hear stories!
and thanks for the good luck again... aw you guys are so nice....
Post a Comment